WEEKEND EXTRA CREDIT:
DUE: by Sunday 1/13 at 11:59 pm (your email must reflect this)
Answer the following:
1) Is it possible for a plant to NOT photosynthesize at all?
2) Why would they need an alternate source of energy? Are they lacking something? Grow in conditions that aren't ideal, etc?
3) What are the names of the plants? (name at least 2 - common name or scientific name is fine)
4) How do they get their nutrients then?
5) Send me a link to the site(s) that you got your info from.
Email me your answers:
Deadline for DIA field trip forms and money: Friday, January 18th
WEBSITE ADDRESS FOR THURSDAY, JANUARY 10th:
(you might need to cut and paste -- link isn't working today)
Web address for online version of book:
The textbook is found under the "classes" button
It will NOT work on your phone!
Your username is your school email address
Your password is the same password you use for your email address